Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Stuff I Forgot

Geez-Louise - I'd forget my head if it wasn't attached!

I wanted to share a couple more things:

First, someone gave me a big skein of wool yarn in really pretty shades of blues and greens. There's no label, just a note about it being "bulky felting yarn". I don't felt, at least not yet, so I'm wondering what I can do with it. I've sent an SOS out to a fellow knitter to see what my options are. I don't want to look a gift horse, blah, blah, but I hope I can make something with it. If nothing else, I guess I can learn to felt. (Silver Lining #2 - the possibility of learning something different)

Silver Lining #3 - I got home so late and rushed around so much I'm not even hungry so I don't have to feel guilty about eating after 7. I had a good lunch, so it's not going to kill me to miss a meal.

And finally, thinking about Silver Linings is making me look for positive things hidden in normal life. So that's like Silver Lining #4. Right? :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, opinions, and experiences with me. Let's start a conversation!