Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Blah

is the word of the day.

I feel blah, I probably look blah, and most of what I heard today was just blah, blah, blah. I admit it - I'm in a mood. Not sure what mood exactly, but I'm in one. Unless blah is a mood. I'm still tired, which doesn't help. I woke up this morning and just wanted to go right back to bed. I'd go to bed now, but then I'd be wide awake at two in the morning. Plus I'd miss American Idol. I have my priorities.

I did re-watch Adam's performance from last night and it still blows me away. This blahness that seems to be everywhere definitely isn't anywhere near him. Scott should be the one leaving (he was blah) , but all the internet buzz is about how Kris is in big trouble (people think he was blah). Lil could get the heave-ho and I wouldn't miss her (because she's been so blah). See, the results show tonight is going to be blah, too, because I doubt there will be any big suspense or drama.

I can't think of a Silver Lining - all my linings are just....blah.

Maybe if I work on my knitting, I can get to a better place. Or at least closer to finishing that darn blanket.

So, in order to spare you any more of my blah, blah, blah - I'm going to stop right here. Tomorrow is a new day. I just hope it's not full of more blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, opinions, and experiences with me. Let's start a conversation!